Donate Today, You can make a difference
Educate one teacher in economics. . .
and you reach a classroom full of future decision-makers
How your donation will help...
- $100 provides for 20 Colorado students to participate in the Stock Market Experience simulation.
- $250 provides 5 Colorado teachers with economics and personal financial literacy classroom materials.
- $500 provides 5 Colorado teachers with training in an accredited professional development class.
- $1,000 sponsors an economics or personal finance workshop for one Colorado school district.
Economic Literacy Colorado a dba of Colorado Council for Economic Education (a Colorado 501(c)(3) corporation)
Additional ways to donate...
By phone, call Economic Literacy Colorado's office 303.752.2323 or 888.815.2974 toll-free (we accept Visa, MasterCard, stock transfers, etc.)
By mail, please send check to:
Colorado Council on Economic Education
dba Economic Literacy Colorado
3443 So. Galena Street #190
Denver CO 80231
- By an online or recurring donation to Economic Literacy Colorado through ColoradoGives.org.
Leave A Legacy to CCEE
Please join the late Mr. and Mrs. Bob Arnold in leaving a legacy to Economic Literacy Colorado. By making a gift to Economic Literacy Colorado in your will, trust, or beneficiary designation you will be helping to ensure the long-term success of Economic Literacy Colorado's valuable economic education programs.