Donate Today, You Can Make a Difference
Economic Literacy Colorado a dba of Colorado Council for Economic Education (a Colorado 501(c)(3) corporation)
Educate one teacher in economics... and you reach a classroom of full of future decision-makers.
How your donation will help...
- $100 provides for 20 Colorado students to participate in the Stock Market Experience simulation.
- $250 provides 5 Colorado teachers with economics and personal financial literacy classroom materials.
- $500 provides 5 Colorado teachers with training in an accredited professional development class.
- $1,000 sponsors an economics or personal finance workshop for one Colorado school district.
Additional ways to donate...
By visiting our direct link on AmazonSmile to give a little back to the Economic Literacy Colorado every time you shop! To visit the link for the EconLitCo click here.
By phone, call Economic Literacy Colorado's office 303.752.2323 or 888.815.2974 toll-free (we accept Visa, MasterCard, stock transfers, etc.)
By mail, please send check to:
Colorado Council on Economic Education
dba Economic Literacy Colorado
3443 So. Galena Street #190
Denver CO 80231
- By an online or recurring donation to Economic Literacy Colorado through ColoradoGives.org.
Leave A Legacy to CCEE
Please join the late Mr. and Mrs. Bob Arnold in leaving a legacy to Economic Literacy Colorado. By making a gift to Economic Literacy Colorado in your will, trust, or beneficiary designation you will be helping to ensure the long-term success of Economic Literacy Colorado's valuable economic education programs.