Jump$tart fiscal Fitness
June 5, 2018 - The Daniels Fund, Denver
Continuing the tradition of quality professional development in personal finance, Fidelity Investments and the national Council for Economic Education bring you this robust, one day Fiscal Fitness Workshop.
Class is SOLD OUT
Please call 303-752-2323 to be added to the waitlist
Participants can expect to receive content based on the national Jump$tart modules of Spending & Financial Planning and Saving & Investing, delivered by experts from Fidelity. An experienced mentor teacher will introduce participants to the invaluable resource, Next Gen Personal Finance*, a free online program designed for immediate implementation with your middle and/or high school students. In addition, each participant will receive a flash drive of Financial Fitness for Life, jam-packed with personal finance lessons grade-banded into 6-8 and 9-12. Rich content, abundant resources and cash incentives. This just might be a one-time opportunity! Space is limited.
- Grades: Secondary Teachers only
- Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Location: Daniels Fund, 101 Monroe St, Denver, CO 80206
- Fee: FREE ($25 refundable deposit due with registration, refunded upon completion of class)**
- Optional Credit: 6.5 hour continuing education letter available
- Includes: Teaching resources, light breakfast and lunch
- Attendance Stipends: Each participant will receive a $100 stipend for attendance at the end of the day
- Travel stipends: $50 travel stipends are available for teachers traveling more than 75 miles to attend the class.
*All participants are required to bring either a laptop or tablet to class.