MENTORED INVESTMENT CHALLENGE
Do you have a group of 3 to 5 students who are
extremely excited about the Stock Market Experience?
|Do you have an interest in helping Colorado students learn more about investing and personal financial literacy?|
Take part in the Stock Market Experience Mentored Investment Challenge
- An opportunity for a team of 3 to 5 students to partner with a finance professional who will act as investment mentors.
- Mentors will assist the team in portfolio development and analysis.
- Mentored Investment Challenge sessions last approximately 8 weeks.*
- October 2 - November 30, 2017 (Team registration is now closed)
- February 19 - April 18, 2018 (Team registrations are now being accepted)
- Two grade divisions: grades 3 through 8 and grades 9 through 12.
- Teams (1 per teacher) will compete with other mentored teams throughout Colorado for the top performing portfolio.
- Teams may also participate in the regular SME Fall or Spring sessions.
- We have mentors available to help your classes. Please let us know if you would like to work with one or more mentors this fall session.
If you have additional questions, please contact Lisa Vogt, Stock Market Experience Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-832-4764
Click here to download the Mentored Investment Challenge complete guidelines
Mentors: Did you miss our training webinar? Watch it on You Tube!
If you have a team that is interested in participating in the Mentored Investment Challenge...
If you are interested in volunteering as a team mentor...
Students and teachers with the highest performing portfolios in each grade division will be awarded CASH prizes.