MENTORED INVESTMENT CHALLENGE
|Take the Stock Market Experience to a new level. Sign up for the Mentored Investment Challenge where we pair your students with financial professional who help them better understand investing principles by assisting with portfolio development.|
|Do you have an interest in helping Colorado students learn more about investing and personal financial literacy? Do you have approximately 6 - 12 hours to volunteer over 12 weeks? Sign up to be part of the Mentored Investment Challenge.|
An opportunity for a team of 3 to 5 students to partner with a finance professional who will act as investment mentors.
- Mentors will assist the team in portfolio development and analysis.
- Mentored Investment Challenge sessions last approximately 12 weeks.*
- Week of September 9, Mentors and teams are introduced.
- Trading is open September 9 - November 22, 2019.
- Two grade divisions: grades 3 through 8 and grades 9 through 12
- Teachers, sign up for 1 team of 3-5 students or your entire class on the Team Sign-Up tab.
- Mentors complete the Volunteer Sign-Up tab.
- Teams may also participate in the regular SME Fall or Spring sessions.
|CHECK BACK THIS SUMMER FOR THE FALL 2019 MENTORED INVESTMENT CHALLENGE OVERVIEW AND GUIDELINES|