MENTORED INVESTMENT CHALLENGE
|Do you have a group of 3 to 5 students who are extremely excited about the Stock Market Experience?
Would you like to encourage this group to learn more about investing?
|Do you have an interest in helping Colorado students learn more about investing and personal financial literacy?|
Take part in the Stock Market Experience Mentored Investment Challenge
- An opportunity for a team of 3 to 5 students to partner with a finance professional who will act as investment mentors.
- Mentors will assist the team in portfolio development and analysis.
- Mentored Investment Challenge sessions last approximately 8 weeks.*
- Saturday September 15, On-site Mentor-Teacher training.
- Week of September 24, Mentors and teams are introduced.
- October 1 - November 16, 2018 trading is open.
- Two grade divisions: grades 3 through 8 and grades 9 through 12.
- Teams (1 per teacher) will compete with other mentored teams throughout Colorado for the top performing portfolio. Additional teams may be available. Please indicate if you would like additional teams.
- Teams may also participate in the regular SME Fall or Spring sessions.
If you have questions, please contact
Lisa Vogt, Stock Market Experience Coordinator at email@example.com or 303-832-4764
Click here to download the Mentored Investment Challenge complete guidelines
Mentors: Did you miss our training webinar? Watch it on You Tube!
If you have a team that is interested in participating in the Mentored Investment Challenge...
If you are interested in volunteering as a team mentor...
Students and teachers with the highest performing portfolios in each grade division will be awarded CASH prizes.